Performs the functions of operating a variety of cranes.
Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
Use the equipment for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
· Performs safety inspection of crane, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required. Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list
· Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list.
· Operation of various types of cranes, all terrain cranes up to 250 and hydraulic Truck mounted & RT cranes up to 80 ton.
· Performing other related duties such as changing a wheel, assisting a fitter, assisting in loading or unloading operations.
· Participate in rigging operations and ascertain that rigging equipment is in safe working condition.