EDI-Staffbuilders International (EDI) is a leading Philippine international recruitment consulting company that provides global clients with highly competent Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW), ranging from management and technical professionals to highly skilled workers.
EDI-Staffbuilders is a consistent recipient of numerous awards and recognition from the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), the regulatory body for all overseas employment under the Philippine’s Department of labor and Employment (DOLE). EDI was the only one chosen by the International Labor Organization (ILO) to represent the Philippine recruitment industry in the ILO’s World Conference on Global Migration held in Geneva, Switzerland last April 2005. EDI delivered/spoke on the “Best Ethical Recruitment Practices” in the industry. The context of the world conference is now complied in a book entitled Merchants of Labor which now serves as the textbook for international recruitment.
POSITION : RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (LOCAL EMPLOYMENT)
IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR : MANAGING CONSULTANT
Contribute to the overall profitability of the Group, by observing the highest degree of professionalism and quality of work standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To achieve the monthly production target as assigned by the Managing Consultant
2. Assessment of talents/candidates for local and international accounts assigned, using different methods: Talent Bank, Advertisement, Sourcing, Job Fairs or Special search.
3. Generation of at least fifty (50) qualified resumes for accounts and clients per week.
4. Shortlisting of qualified candidates based on client specifications and the timely delivery of the shortlist to the client/s.
5. Arrangement of preliminary interview, technical interview and technical examinations for shortlisted candidates with the client/s.
6. Delivery of job offer and assistance to client/s in the acceptance of job offer.
7. Continuous improvement of the recruitment processes to obtain the best candidates suited to the client specifications.
8. Participate in the improvement of the Talent Bank to insure accuracy, security, speed of access and integrity.
9. Security of all computer systems, database, files and records
10. Coordination with the Processing & Documentation Group in the preparation of all required documents for visa processing, Overseas Employment processing and alike, for candidates who have accepted the job offer.
Documentation includes but is not limited to:
• School Diplomas, Transcript of Records, and other credentials
• Employment Certificates
• Job Offer and Acceptance
• Technical Exam Results
• Philippine government authentications and licenses
• Other documents as deemed necessary for employment and/or Visa processing
11. Arrangement with Processing and Documentation Group for the ticketing and dispatch of candidates, according to client agreement.
12. Coordination with the billing assistant to ensure that timely and correct billing is prepared based on the schedule of payments in the client contract.
13. Assistance in the collection of all billings issued for the account being handled or as the need arises.
14. Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports for information management.
15. Assistance in the preparation of presentations during Career Development Seminars, Pre-departure Orientation Seminars, and other seminars/events.
16. Actively participate in the business development initiatives
17. Performance of other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Managing Consultant
Interested applicants must report to EDI-Staffbuilders Office or e-mail Resume in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions and queries can be directed to above e-mail as well or apply in person at below address.
Unit 703 & 704, 139 Corporate Center Building 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City 1227, Philippines
Manila Trunk Line: (+63 2) 812-6704
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement Fee! No Processing Fee! No Salary Deduction! No Application Fee!