EDI-Staffbuilders International (EDI) is a leading Philippine international recruitment consulting company that provides global clients with highly competent Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW), ranging from management and technical professionals to highly skilled workers.
EDI-Staffbuilders is a consistent recipient of numerous awards and recognition from the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), the regulatory body for all overseas employment under the Philippine’s Department of labor and Employment (DOLE). EDI was the only one chosen by the International Labor Organization (ILO) to represent the Philippine recruitment industry in the ILO’s World Conference on Global Migration held in Geneva, Switzerland last April 2005. EDI delivered/spoke on the “Best Ethical Recruitment Practices” in the industry. The context of the world conference is now complied in a book entitled Merchants of Labor which now serves as the textbook for international recruitment.
Office Staff (Administrative) & Interviewer Office Staff
• Female. 18 to 28 years old, must be a graduate of any 4-year Degree, or 3-year, or 2-year Diploma course.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• With pleasing personality. With or without work experience.
• Good English (oral and written)..
• Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook / Email).
• Can help in screening and evaluating CV’s of applicants for job vacancies, using as guide the qualifications and job descriptions provided by employers.
• Can assist in interviewing applicants for job vacancies to check their English conversational and grammar skills.
• Can assist in welcoming and speaking face to face with foreign employers who visit EDI office from time to time when they conduct final interview of applicants.
• Can start work immediately in 15 days or less if given job offer after passing EDI interview.
Applicants must have the following
• Valid Education Diploma/Transcript
• NBI Clearance
• valid SSS ID or SSS E-1 form
Applications by email must be sent to: email@example.com
All questions and queries can be directed to above e-mail as well or apply in person at below address.
Unit 703 & 704, 139 Corporate Center Building 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City 1227, Philippines
Manila Trunk Line: (+63 2) 812-6704
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.