Heavy Equipment Mechanic
· The successful candidate will have had manufacturer or dealer training in crawler hydraulic excavators and front end loaders, preferably with Komatsu.
· He should be thoroughly knowledgeable with diesel engines and hydraulic systems and be able to conduct diagnostics and undertake repairs of these machines.
· He should show a proven track record with a dealer or with earthmoving operations over at least 5 years during which regular training courses should have been attended.
· Knowledge of other types of machines would be an advantage.
· This person must be able to work without supervision.
Interested applicants may apply personally @ the given address below and must bring the following:
Please submit (2) sets of the following requirements:
Resume with detailed job description
Diploma (High School/ College)
Transcript of record
Certificate of Employment (from present to previous employments)
Training/ Seminar Certificate
2 pcs. 2x2 picture with white background
PACIFIC MEDITERRENEAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
Taft Business Center 3rd floor, 2143-2159, Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
Landmark: near LRT Quirino Station, beside STI College
Please look for: Ray
Mobile nos.: 0919-997-1564 / 0915-464-3345 / 0925-865-5255