Repairs and overhauls vehicles by performing the following duties.
• Examines vehicles to extent the damage or malfunction and discusses with the service advisor or floor manager to planning work procedure.
• Removes unit such as engine, transmission, or differential. Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear.
• Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
• Overhauls or replaces carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
• Rebuilds parts such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks.
• Rewires ignition system and lights.
• Relines and adjusts brakes, aligns front end, repairs or replaces shock absorbers, and radiator.
• Minimum five years experience with two years experience in HYUNDAI .
• Knows how to use manual shop.
• Certificate in Automotive Mechanic from a recognized technical school.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence.
Due to the urgency of the requirement, interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly at JS Contractor, Inc. (Monday - Friday from 9am to 4pm only) we are at GF 423 Magallanes Street,
Intramuros, Manila. Bring two copies of your resume with detailed job description, school credentials (High School, College/Vocational Dilploma, and Copy of Grades/Transcript of Records certificate of
employment (present-previous), trainings and seminars certificates and passport. Kindly bring also original documents for verification and look for Ms. Pauline Miranda.
• ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE AND BENEFITS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES
• TENTATIVE INTERVIEW WILL BE 3RD WEEK OF MAY