· Assist in the milling, mixing and/or pelleting of animals feeds.
· Measure and add ingredients into mixers.
· Manually or mechanically fill or pack feed bags/sacks, large tote bags or trucks.
· Transport raw materials and finished products throughout the plant or warehouse by hand or using power equipment.
· Carry out cleaning of work area. Carry out basic cleaning, repairs, maintenance of equipment and building rooms and facilities.
· Do heavy lifting and repetitive work such as feed bagging and other related duties. Able to work in a dusty environment.
· Meet customers, read and fill feed orders.
· Work with little direct supervision.
·25 to <40 years of age
·minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
·Speak good English
·High School graduate, preferred post-secondary agriculture college education in animal sciences for Pork Production Technicians, further technical on-job training in feed processing in Feedmill Production Workers, further technical on-job training in Meat processing.
·Excellent health. Non-smoker preferred. Mechanically inclined, self motivated, and enjoy working in a fast paced workplace.
·Willing to work and stay on the job. Willing to migrate with the family.
·Valid and clear drivers license preferred. Qualify for an international driver’s license.