at least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
with or without experience
For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Always keep your landline and mobile numbers updated.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - NURSING AIDE
Job Description and Requirements
Must have a degree in Nursing or Nursing Aide and hold an authentic license.
Training in any related medical activities and seminars is preferred.
Must have at least 2 years experience in a hospital as regular nurse.
• COMPREHENSIVE RESUME WITH STATED NUMBER OF BED CAPACITY IN HOSPITAL UNDER WORK EXPERIENCE.
• PASSPORT WITH ATLEAST TWO YEARS VALIDITY
• TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD WITH RELATED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• PRC BOARD CERTIFICATE
• BOARD RATING WITH BREAKDOWN
• VALID PRC ID LICENSE
• CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT, STAFF NURSE AS INDICATED POSTION, INCLUSIVE DATE OF EMPLOYMENT, AREA OF EXPOSURE, BED CAPACITY,
CHARACTER REFERENCE SIGNED BY EITHER NURSING DIRECTOR/ CHIEF NURSE OR BY HEAD NURSING SERVICE.
• MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ( IF APPLICABLE )
• 6 PCS 2 X 2 PICTURES AND 6 PCS WHOLE BODY PICTURES ( RECENTLY TAKEN)
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.