Age 28 - 45 years old.
At least 3 years GCC experience in the same position.
With valid and original GCC license.
Can speak and write in English, Arabic is a plus.
Daily screening is now ongoing!
Hurry apply now!
Job description :
The Grader Operator is responsible to for operating the grader and other heavy equipment (Heavy Equipment may include trucks, fron-end loaders, dozers, compactors, and other pieces of equipment) in a safe and effective manner in order to ensure the roadways are accesible , safe and in a good operating condition.
The Grader Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment.
(Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position including the typical problems encountered in carrying out the responsibilities)
1. Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
Main Activities :
- Operate the grader and other heavy equipment including front end loaders, dozers, trucks, compactors, grass cutters and other mobile equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Public Works Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
2. Maintain roads and transportation systems in order to ensure safe roadways.
Main Activities :
- Ensure access to houses, business, water supply and waste sites
- Maintain easements
- Perform pre-winter, winter, spring and summer maintenance on roads
- Use equipment to level roads and ensure proper drainage
3. Perform other related duties.