We are currently looking for the following expertise for our Customer : COMPANY DIVING REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION : CONGO, Offshore
STARTING DATE : 01/10/2012
DURATION : 2 MONTHS
LANGUAGES : Fluent in English & French.
Rotation on the Diving Support Vessel
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Represent Company with regard to offshore operations onboard installation vessel and ensure that the contractor efficiently executes the scope of work in accordance with the approved procedures.
• Ensure that Health & Safety issues are kept foremost.
• Ensure the integrity of permanent equipment during installation.
• Attend/conduct daily meeting with Contractor representatives.
• Verify Contractor Daily Progress Report
• Supervise all diving and ROV operations and ensure that they are performed in compliance with our customer and international specifications and in accordance with approve procedures.
• Monitor competence issues with team performing work at site.
• Ensure compliance with international codes & standards, Local & International regulations.
• Promote safety awareness at all levels within project team and contractor personnel.
• Ensure that all relevant certification and audits of the diving system(s) are in date and that any close-out actions from those audits have been carried out.
• Ensure that all diving team personnel are holding IMCA recognized certificates and that diver’s medical exams and logbooks are up to date.
• Monitor Contractor and Company Stand-by
• Ensures that the contractor is correctly applying the approved diving Emergency Response Procedure.
• Plan and monitor the necessary diving accident related drills to be carried out during the operation.
• Ensures that other activities under the Offshore Site control (SIMOPS) do not compromise the safety of operations being carried out by the diving contractor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
• Fluency in English/ French (spoken and written)
• Air / Bell IMCA diving supervisor ticket
• BOSIET training
• Minimum 20 years experience in offshore diving construction projects
• Experience of flexible pipelines and electrical cable installation is a plus
email at email@example.com