| THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED. |
|Expires on: Dec 18, 2012|
|Agency Name:||GREENFIELDS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.|
|POEA License No.:||POEA-065-LB-0405811-R|
|Address:||ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila|
|Tel. No.:||632 256-2311|
View Complete Agency Profile
|Age:||25 - 40 years old
|Education:||at least Bachelor's / College Degree
For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process.
Mag-ingat sa illegal recruiter.
Jobs advertised at WorkAbroad.ph are posted directly by the recruitment agencies. All transactions
are between you and the recruitment agency. Read our guidelines to avoid illegal recruitment.
|THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.|
- Valid Passport
- Valid NBI
- College Diploma / TOR
- Training Certificates
- Birth / Marriage Certificate
- Employment Certificates
- IELTS result of 5 in all category
- Show high regard for personal safety and safety of workmates; ensure work area is free of hazards.
- Comply with safety rules at all times.
- Plan work by interpreting site plans to identify and potential hazards and to meet the daily work schedule set by team leaders/supervisor.
- Isolate relevant working areas by practical means, eg. Barricades, communication notices, advise other employees and the public as necessary to indicate that work is in progress.
- Inspect equipment for possible damage ensuring relevant approval tags are fitted.
- Actively participate in the preparation of Job Hazard Analyses.
- Ensure correct equipment is used for its intended purposes.
- Interpret schematic drawings from construction manuals.
- Assemble components as per drawings.
- Utilise ESI experience to ensure tasks are completed safely and efficiently.
- Perform audits on fabricated items to ensure quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) standards are met.
- Supervise trades assistants or apprentice particularly in relation to workmanship and safety practices.
- Assist with the training and education of inexperienced electricians.
- Actively participate in the project specific training programs, and other programs which support achievement of project goals.
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently, when required.
- Perform in team safety audits (Active 8)
- Adhere to all internal policies and Procedures
- Submit documentation as required (timesheets, vehicle checks etc)
- Ensure that the correct position is adhered to with regards to the physically demands of the work.
- Trade qualifications
- 5+ years experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- Construction & Maintenance of Overhead Assets
- Certificate III – Linesman Distribution
- HRB and HR Open
- CPR and L/V rescue Certification
- Basic traffic management
- Construction safety awareness Blue/White card
Compensation on Offer
- A very attractive package is on offer including:
- Competitive hourly rate of approx. AU$35 per hour depending on the level of experience.
- Full relocation package for Linesman and immediate family includes:
- Flights for Linesman.
- Visa expenses