NATIONAL GUARD HEALTH AFFAIRS (AL MADINA HOSPITAL)
Job Description and Requirements
Main Areas of Responsibility :
1. Provide supervision and coordination of the day to day operation of the Public Health Section; monitoring work flow, data, accuracy and overall work quality.
2. Liaise with other departmental supervisors, ancillary staff and personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure coordination of consistent and comprehensive activities and services in respect of hygiene and sanitation matter.
3. Prepares recommendations, proposals and public education and awareness program materials/subjects in respect of environmental hygiene and integrated pest management matters.
4. Coordinate and provide required technical assistance to staff and contractors ensuring all work complies with standards, codes and regulations.
5. Design and develop plans and mechanisms to enhance standard environmental hygiene as a fundamental means of pest management. Communicate with the Contractor as required regarding the inspection and surveillance findings and ensure that appropriate measures are taken concerning deficiencies noted.
6. Ensure pesticide materials & equipment for pest management services use are both approved and authorized chemicals and are in compliance to specifications and meet the contract requirements and safety procedures.
7. Establish, monitor and evaluate productivity standards to improve work activity and ensure high levels of productivity are maintained, compiling statistical data and activity reports for review as required.
8. Prepare and maintain departmental records (including worksheets, accident reports, maintenance requests etc) providing reporting for section productivity, goals and objectives, problem analysis and achievements.
9. Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reporting for section productivity, goals and objectives, problem analysis and achievements.
10. Ensure staff follow care, safety and maintenance standards of department equipment and supplies, ensuring follow up on repair requests and safety checks.
11. Develop and maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, environmental and infection control standards and accreditation standards to uphold standards and requirements of NGHA, making recommendations and implementing change to enable efficiencies where required.
12. Design and develop staff and contractor development skills program to ensure knowledge, expertise and capabilities are established and maintained within the department.
13. Responsible for staff management related issues including staff scheduling, performance evaluations, recruitment and selection, staff orientation and othe associated duties.
14. Perform other job related duties as required.
Education : Bachelors degree in Public Health Science or Equivalent from an accredited College or University
Additional formal training or apprenticeship in area or primary assignment.
Work Experience : Minimum of six (6) years post graduate experience with at least two (2) years in a supervisory capacity in a comparable health care facility / organization.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.