at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
No placement fee will be collected. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Check your SPAM folder for emails from WorkAbroad! You maybe missing out on that dream job! Add admin[at]workabroad.ph to your email contacts now!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS (NASCO2)
Job Description and Requirements
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of SR 28 Million. Providing quality IT & Telecom solutions through partnerships with world class brands from the United States, Europe, Japan and others.
NASCO has its head office in Riyadh with branch offices in Jeddah, Khobar and Dubai. NASCO enjoys a strong presence in the whole of the Middle East providing our solutions and products to large, medium and small companies and private users.
With a range of products from two-way radio communication devices to mission critical servers and video surveillance, we provide a wide range of people our solutions and services. NASCO in association with Motorola provides total integrated Radio Network systems and solutions. GE Security, Pelco, Fujitsu, Cisco, etc… are our other partners providing end to end enterprise solutions.
• Data, network, RF, Low power, signal and fibre cables, electrical panels, relays, motors and systems
• Alarm, intruder and environmental control systems.
• Diesel Generators, HVAC, motors.
Contextual Factors :
• Work indoors in a workshop or customer office or outdoors at system site.
• Travel to do jobs in various locations, maintaining contact with office. May need a current driving license.
• Occasional physically demanding job, involving lifting, carrying, working at heights or in confined spaces.
• Perform On-Call or shift duties when assigned to enable 24/7 response.
• Many tasks are carried out in dust-free or temperature controlled environments. Outside work, such as laying cables or setting up aerials, can involve working in all weathers.
• Incumbent is often required to wear special safety clothing or a uniform.
• Asset handling and safe keeping (system equipment, spares, test equipment, tools, phone, laptop).
• Adhere to departments operational procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• 3 year Diploma in electrical, electromechanical, power
• Experience is preferred but not a must for diploma qualification.
• 2 to 4 years with vocational institute certificate and similar experience of 2 years.
• Knowledge of electrical components, systems and wiring
• Knowledge of HVAC (air conditioning split, package), generators and motors.
• Be able to understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, circuit diagrams and engineering instructions for assembling systems.
• Be able to solve problems logically.
• Be able to produce reports and statistics.
• Be good with their hands, ability to do laborious work during installation.
• Be physically fit and not afraid of heights (for some jobs)
• Be aware of health and safety requirements.
• Computer literate.
• Basic communication skills in English, Arab knowledge is plus.
• Ability to work in rotating shifts, long hours, overtime and 24 hours on call duties plus travel.
• Ability to drive long distances.
• Work well in a team or on their own
• Be prepared to learn new skills as technology develops
• Have good customer service skills and be able to explain technical matters in simple terms.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.