Our reputable client urgently in need of highly qualified
asst. Manager/senior engineer/manager
for system design
for career opportunities in
In cooperation with BC Pte. Ltd.
APPLY NOW! For immediate placement abroad…
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 year s relevant experience in Design and Testing in Telecommunication Systems, preferably for Offshore Marine/ Oil and gas industries
- 38 years old below
- Male only
- Proficient in at least 3 of the follow systems: PAGA, Page Party, CCTV, LAN, UHF, Trunk, Tetra, GMDSS, Microwave Radio, Vsat, Meteorological, Radar, Access Control System etc.
- Communicate well in English (both written & spoken)
- To manage and execute the projects to be cost effective, timely delivery, quality standards and meets client expectation
- Coordinate with customers, end users, engineering consultants, certification bodies, suppliers, principles and etc. for engineering design, documents/ drawings submission and approval, testing and commissioning tasks locally, overseas, on-shore and offshore.
- Formulate strategies and plans to provide a total customer solution and to ensure customer satisfaction
`"Only candidates who have the qualifications need to apply”
Due to the urgency of the above position, qualified candidates are advised to initially send
comprehensive resume with detailed job description and recent 2x2 photos with
copy of passport via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position/category applied in the subject email for easy evaluation
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
For immediate consideration, submit the following requirement
for inclusion in the final interview and selection of Employer
Résumé w/ detailed job description
Valid passport copy (colored)
4 pcs latest passport size ID picture
Long brown and plastic envelop,
CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma
Above documents must be in 3 sets A4 size bond paper (clear copy)
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CALL 525-5237
SACRED HEART INTERNATIONAL SERVICES INC.
POEA License No. 157-LB-091710-R
Unit 3B Davis Building, 1368 A. Mabini corner Sta. Monica Street
Ermita Manila (Near Robinsons Place)
For Manpower Pooling Only * No Fees to Be Collected * Beware of Illegal Recruiter