This position is within the Food and Beverage Airport Department.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification.
• Substantial experience in supply chain such as purchasing, stores, warehousing, distribution or logistics.
• High standard of verbal and written communication in English.
• Results orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise a multinational workforce.
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others.
• Anticipates customer needs and keeps customers informed.
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards.
• Acts as a role model and provides effective behavioural examples in order to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance.
• High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
• Strong practical knowledge and experience in food safety and occupational health and safety.
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.