INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INC.
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company I POEA Awardee of Excellence
*****NO PLACEMENT FEE AND NO PROCESSING FEE*****
We are a NO-FEE charging Recruitment Agency
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: DECEMBER 1, 2012 - SATURDAY
Emirates Flight Catering is an Emirates Group associated company and operates the world's largest in-flight catering facility. We have two catering units at Dubai International Airport that providing meals and in-flight services to both Emirates Airlines and approximately 120 airline clients. We also operate premium airport lounges, an events division, off airport food and beverage outlets, a frozen meal manufacturing plant and the largest industrial laundry in the region.
This position is within the Food and Beverage Airport Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for ensuring full compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety system.
· Responsible for the supervision of staff within the area of responsibility to ensure that all employee comply with menu specifications, OHS and food safety standards and that staff are productive and behave in accordance with company requirements.
· Address matters of poor performance and misconduct in the first instance and report serious violations to the Executive Sous Chef.
· Assist with leading and developing staff recruitment, on job orientation, probation management, performance review and training.
· Manage costs to reflect operating forecasts and budgeted figures relating to food material utilization and waste elimination by ensuring that food preparation is done in an economical manner.
· Ensure compliance with storage and rotation requirements.
· Ensure full compliance to the company’s food safety and quality management system requirements and assist with the close out any non-conformances with the required timeframe.
· Implement new products, process improvements and cost saving initiatives to achieve business objectives and financial results.
· Ensure compliance to the Food Safety and Quality Management systems.
· Ensure that the kitchen equipment is used in a proper and safe manner.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Production experience in a first-class kitchen. (Hotel or Fine Dining)
· High standard of verbal and written communication in English.
· Strong results orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to supervise a multinational workforce of culinary staff.
· Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
· Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others.
· Anticipates customer needs and maintains clear and proactive communication with customers.
· Acts as a role model and provides effective behavioral examples in order to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance.
· High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
· Strong practical knowledge and experience in food safety and occupational health and safety.
· Demonstrated ability to meet budget targets.
· Relevant experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
Salary & Benefits: Salary package will be discussed during the interview to successful candidates.
To Apply: Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for PRIORITY and faster assistance with your application, please report to:
5439 Curie Street, Palanan, Makati City
We are near Taft Vito Cruz and Cash and Carry Mall Makati
You may check our website for the Location Map: http://isdphilippines.com/contact-us.php
Bring 1 long brown envelope and the ff:
· Resume with job description
· Employment Certificates (a must)
· Original Passport
· Training / Seminar Certificates (if any)
· Two pieces 2x2 ID Picture (a must)
· Other supporting documents (if any)