| General Purpose:
- Manage, direct, and coordinate electrical procurement department team in such successful manner to handle efficiently all the procurement activates starting from technical submittal of the goods to the project consultant and ending up with ordering, buying, supplying and storing of those goods in project site stores.
- Those procurement activities shall be related to power and its distribution, earthing, lighting, lightening protection, audiovisual, telephone, and IT systems work.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Procure equipment, material, and systems complying with project quality and specification requirement.
- To procure material and subcontract in timely manner within approved budget cost.
- Provide in regular manner, detailed date and reports related to the electrical procurement issues to the division head and top management.
- Coordinate with and support in high level of cooperation and other department personnel.
- Supervise the electrical procurement engineer all other supporting personnel.
- Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stocks availability in central stores and sub–store.
- To ensure timely delivering of equipment, material and systems to support site installation work as per approved work programs.
- Has to ensure that all the procurement process complies with management approved procedure and policies with respect to time, cost, and quality.
- Prepares documentation for internal process as per ISO standards.
- To ensure that excess material from sites shall be retuned back to central store in well in organized manner.
- Develop and maintains good relationships with suppliers, contractors and sub–contractors.
- Maintain company reputation and credibility by fair dealings and prompt payments.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- B.sc degree in mechanical engineer (or similar field of study)
- 7-12 years in designing, site supervision, tendering and procurement of the MEP work.
- At least 5 years of the above experience must be in field of material and procurement survives for MEP Works in managerial position.
Required Skills / Licenses / Certificates:
- Critical thinking.
- Communication at multiple levels.
- Decision making
- Resource management.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Has the ability to act as brilliant procurement team leader.
- Must Have an advanced knowledge of electrical work materials, components and systems
- Good skills at Latest editions of MEP AutoCAD AND Microsoft office programs.
Physical demands and working Conditions:
- The overall nature of the position is sedentary in nature requiring little physical exertions there is little. If any, exposure to environment condition.
- The constant physical demands of the position are sitting, standing and walking
- The frequent physical demands of the position are carrying, pushing, pulling, handling, repetitive motions, and eye, hand, foot coordination.
- This position requires frequent travelling over the road- and air travel.
Bring 2 sets of resumes, 2 pcs 2 x2 pictures, COEs, school credentials, NBI & passport copy during the interview. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com. Kindly indicate in the subject: MAM - YEMEN (Position applied for). You may visit our website at www.cavesmanpower.ph for location map.
Please feel free to call us anytime and ask for DAVE. Inform your friends, co-workers about these job opportunities. So don’t miss this chance. Good salary package awaits you.