Personal Attributes, Education & Qualifications
Engineering Degree, in Production or Chemical Engineering or Equivalent in years of service in the
Oil & Gas industry.
More than 15 years in Oil & Gas industry preferably, with experience and general knowledge of Upstream/Downstream Hydrocarbon Processing, specifically in Production/Operations and knowledge of Maintenance practices.
Management experience of O&M teams in Brown/ Greenfield operations in Offshore and Onshore facilities environments.
Proven leadership skills in development of Operational organizations and management systems.
Understanding of Oil industry and in Country regulations to ensure compliance with these requirements and to ensure industry best practice is met.
Skilled communicator in English both verbal and written
Oil & Gas Experience & Skills;
· Direct experience (15 years+) in offshore operations environment combined with exposure to the management of major capital projects.
· Must have familiarity with processes for executing Capital Projects and Production Operations.
Management of simultaneous operations in a Production,
· Comprehensive understanding of Management process with previous involvement in the following; Interface management, Risk management, Change control, and Improvement processes.
· Must be fluent in English and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
· Previous experience with and participation in a diversified work force and management of same is highly desirable.
· Hands on experience of effective Hydrocarbon process for both Oil & Gas, with operations experience for all equipment associated with the process of hydrocarbons either onshore or offshore.
· With a basic understanding of all necessary regulations related to Oil & Gas production
· Computer Literate in Data base/ spreadsheet and relevant software
· Have ability to organize own work and meet deadlines
Provide leadership skills and communication to develop O&M capability
· Ensure that Company Policy related to Health, Safety and the Environment are complied with at all times
· Provide support to and interface with HES Management & Safety representatives to ensure corporate and in country initiatives are implemented
· Take leadership role in HAZID & HAZOP, IPA, RAM analysis and Gap analysis exercises
bly with 3rd Party Facilitators & Contractors).
· Provide support to the Engineering, Drilling Contractor and Vendor teams in assessing and developing Risk Mitigation strategies associated with the production engineering design,
fabrication and installation of the; Onshore Gas Terminal / Supply Base / Topsides Facilities /
Pipelines / Sub-sea wells and In-field pipelines.
· Play a leading role in the development of SIMOP’s Procedures
· Play an active role in Emergency Response Plan (ERP) Management team
· Play an active role in investigation and reporting of any / all incidents to Corporate
Production Operations Superintendent Responsibilities
· Provide leadership in the review, development and implementation of Operational personnel activities in the Development Team to ensure alignment with Corporate and divisional objectives
· Provide advice to Management on recruitment and retention strategies
· Report and advise management on progress and development
· Support design, development and implementation of O&M capability
· Offshore/Onshore coordination and management of operations and production.
· Communicate and inform O&M personnel on roles and responsibilities.
· Directly liaise with customers and regulators to ensure company reputation is maintained
· Provide advice and support to Managers and staff in relation to Operational and production issues including negotiation and conflict resolution, performance improvement and management, liaise with Human resources Department as and when required.
· Support and coordinate recruitment activities for the Operational team including undertaking job analysis with team and developing Position descriptions
· Ensure that Customer requirements are met, be aware of the Gas sales agreement related to Quality & Quantity of gas delivered in accordance with the agreement, review and approve metering invoices.
· Support Contracts to address Operational support for the following; Manning / Training / Catering / Fixed wing & Helicopters / Supply & Stand-by Vessels / Long term Vendor Maintenance support / CMMS / Chemicals / Laboratory / Communications / Compliance inspection / Metering / Vehicles / Manuals & Procedures / etc, etc
· Review and approve contractor equipment and personnel, to ensure they meet with thecompany requirements
· Develop, review and approve long term manning plans and schedules in order to provide guidance for the development of the Operational teams along with a Nationalization plan
· Support the development and review of training plans, for both the project and Operational phases of the project. Help coordinate with training providers for the manning and training requirements to meet with delivery of first gas.
· Develop, review and approve all Operations Manuals and Procedures for the safe operation of both onshore and offshore facilities with support of HS&E.
· Lead operational readiness and implementation
· Provide Operational interface and guidance to Operations teams during construction, pre- commissioning, commissioning and hook-up of all facilities both onshore and offshore.
· Provide input into Project Execution (PEP) and Project Handover plan for all facilities.
· Provide interface with Reservoir and Drilling departments to ensure an understanding of the reservoir capabilities and well completion limitations are made known and followed by the O&M teams, and also for the development of SIMOPs procedures
· Provide support and assist in the development of Interface Plan for Simultaneous Operations for both Onshore and Offshore operations.
· Pre Operations Support; assist in the development of contingency plans to meet schedule delivery milestones with Contracts Analysts & Project Controls Coordinators where and when required.
· Development of Operations and Production management systems
· Development of operations strategies and procedures
· Leadership in selection of support contracts
· Conduct audits (Engineering & Safety) of all Process, Utility and structural facilities
· PTW ownership and implementation
· Play a leading role in ERP response team as and when required
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MAY SEND THEIR UPDATED RESUME WITH PICTURE TO email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org