|Interested and qualified applicants may send their updated resume with picture at email@example.com
Tank Mechanical Engineer
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
•B.Sc. Engineering or equivalent.
• Will be a Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
• Will have a minimum of TEN (10) years’ experience in the design and construction of
engineered projects in the Refining and Petrochemical Industry.
• To be responsible from conception to completion, to plan, schedule and co-ordinate
engineering and give engineering support to other discipline projects.
• Will have sound theoretical and practical knowledge of engineering principles. A broad
knowledge of recognized American and British design codes, covering on-sites and off-sites such as: tankage and storage facilities.
• Knowledge of tank ventilation and gas release API requirements, gas blanketing andtank vent design.
· Experience in design of floating roof tanks, internal parts, roof seals, etc.
• Have a wide theoretical and practical knowledge of engineering principals and general knowledge of construction methods.
• Preparation of data sheets, specification and material requisition for static mechanical equipment such as tanks and storage vessels.
•Vendor drawing review, Reply to Vendor queries, follow up with Vendors
•Provide engineering services to Operation and Maintenance staff.
Management & Computer Knowledge
•Microsoft Office: Microsoft Access, Outlook, MS-Word, Power Point & Excel.
•Project Planning & Control Packages: Microsoft Project.
•Have a strong ability to write clear and concise reports, proposals, feasibility study reports and memorandums