1) Installs and repairs wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard ship and in shipyard facilities, following blueprints and wiring diagrams: Installs conduit to bulkheads with brackets and screws, using handtools, and threads wires through conduit to terminals, such as connection boxes, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, and switch panels.
2) Strips insulation from wire ends and solders ends to terminals, using stripping pliers and soldering iron.
3) Connects power-supply circuits to radio, radar, sonar, fire control, and other electronic equipment.
4) Tests electrical characteristics, such as voltage, resistance, and phase angle, in circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators.
5) May construct instrument panels, using handtools, rulers, dividers, and power drills, following specifications.
6) May be designated according to work location as Electrician, Ship; Electrician, Shop; Electrician, Yard
· Must be 25-40 years old
· Must have a Diploma Certificate in respective field.
· 3-5 yrs experience
· Smart looking
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09283767615 / 09157193217
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiter