We are pleased to offer you an opportunity to work in an American Company based in Saudi Arabia.
· Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineer (with at least five (5+) years plus related Engineering or Technician Experiences);
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
· Understand factory Automation Technology and equipment. Design Electrical System for Automation or Control of Manufacturing Equipment;
· Review product and completion project reports;
· Familiar with computer assisted design / drafting equipment and software such as AuthoCAD to develop designs & 3D softwares;
· Familiar with all applicable Electrical Codes associated with the design and fabrication of the equipment;
· Avoid arguments with customers or vendors; and
· Perform other work-related duties as assigned etc…
Interested applicants may send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or may appy in person with 2 sets of resume along with school credentials, training and employment certificates and copy of passort and NBI clearance and 2 pcs 2x2 pictures.