| I. Job Description for Network & Security Engineer
· To become Skilled Technical Network & Security Engineer Network Security on Clavister product
· To design and architect with the sales and pre-sales teams appropriate LAN, WAN with Security solutions that fit with customer requirements and expectations to both existing and prospective customers.
· To provide guidance and advice throughout the design process
· To implement, support and train customers and colleagues on IT Security Solution & Services.
· To provide technical project management, customer liaison, HW/SW installation & configuration.
· To provide escalation and issue management in a timely manner
· To provide technical documentation of customer infrastructures to a high level of detail and accuracy
· To provide third level technical support and escalation management to the appropriate vendors
· Engineer/consultant with a minimum of 3 to 5 years proven experience of Routing & Switching, LAN/WAN, Data Centre and Security…..
· High level of competence working with Catalyst switches, Firewalls, load balancer, IT security..etc, cloud computing is a plus
· Experience in designing, implementing and supporting Data Centre and Security Solutions.
· Experience of working with customers (small, medium and large) operating in diverse sectors.
· Capable of producing high quality customer reports and documentation.
· Time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands.
· Strong Interpersonal skills.
· Flexible approach to work.
· Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Note: Qualified Cisco CCNP or CCIE level is a plus