Job Title: Heath, Safety, Environmental & Security (HSES) Lead
Department: QHSES Services Group
Operationally Reports to: QHSES Manager
The HSES Lead will provide support and guidance for all Health, Safety, Environmental & Securities activities within Technip Canada Limited to comply with Technip’s HSES Management system and project specific plans.
Specific duties of the HSES Lead include,
- Responsible for assisting QHSES Manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the HSES management system.
- Analyze failure, conduct root cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive action for process related HSES concerns and/or customer complaints.
- Conduct Incident investigations using Top-Set or Tap Root investigation methods.
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the HSES systems.
- Develop training to build HSES awareness.
- Create and maintain company and project specific HSES documentation, such as manuals, plans, procedures, etc.
- Support the Site Inspectors to ensure that Technip’s contractors are conducting business in line with contract and local regulatory HSES requirements.
- Conduct audits, creating audits reports, including monitoring and closing out audit findings.
- Conduct Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis/JSA and Tool Box talks to support project and/or activity readiness.
- Ensure timely resolution of HSES supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Manage suppliers’ HSES performance, conduct inspections and project specific audits.
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Degree or relevant training and experience
- Experience in the offshore oil and gas industry
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task