Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Diploma in engineering
· 5 years and above, working in any of the reputed construction equipment dealership in Gulf with driving license.
· 26-45 years old
1. A solid technical background
2. Sound judgment and good business sense
3. Team working ability
4. Ability to build relationships with customer quickly
5. Analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Able to work independently
7. Able to speak Arabic (preferable)
1. Create a data base of new customers who are willing to purchase our products
2. Identify and visit potential customers.
3. Maintaining existing and long-term relationships with customers.
4. Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
5. Persuading customer that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
6. Preparing quotations in line with customer requirement.
7. Negotiating tender and contract terms.
8. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
9. Offering after-sales support services.
10. Administering customer outstanding accounts.
11. Analyzing costs and sales.
12. Preparing and submitting Sales reports.
13. Meeting regular sales targets.
14. Recording and maintaining client contact data.
15. Co-coordinating sales projects.
16. Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
17. Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs.
18. Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
19. Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
20. Solving customer problems.
“ WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 0918-5774959, 0933-5053676
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees collected /Beware of Illegal Recruiters