|Crusher Area Operator will manage a set of machines that crush, separate, convey and stockpile quarried Nickel to produce specified graded products for general aggregate supply or for feed to other grinding, milling, screening plants.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· Site production experience (preferably large scale crushing facilities: Nickel Mining)
· High level of communication skills – verbal and written.
· PC Skills and computer literacy
· Knowledge and understanding of the statutory regulations relevant to safety and the environment for the mining industry (ideal)
· With Drivers Licence.
· First Aid Certificate (desirable)
· Certificate in Metalliferous Mining Operations (Processing) (desirable)
· Confident communication, documentation and computer skills are required.
· Ability to work in a team with peers
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Capability of making timely, rational decisions
· Commitment to reach or exceed operational, safety, environmental and community goals
Terms and Working Conditions/Environment:
- This position is based at the Ravensthorpe mine site approximately 554 kilometres south east of Perth, Western Australia.
- Employees are able to reside in the local shires and commute to work daily.
- An Accommodation Village will available for employees who are not employed from a local Shire.
- For these employees a FIFO from Perth or DIDO option on a case by case basis is available.
- The roster is 5/2 for Residential employees and 14/7 For FIFO/DIDO employees.
- During this time you will be expected to work 10-12 hour days or as required.
- Offer starts at 80,000AUD annually plus Superannuation and others.
- Depending on level of experience, salary may be higher.