Urgently required for employment in Australia under the 457 Visa, are:
1. Diesel Mechanics;
As regards the later, candidates must be certified and/or performs the following duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Manual machining experience is required.
· Experience in setting and programming machines in particular CNC is preferred but not essential.
· Machining works associated welding and repairs to mechanical plant efficiently and effectively using sound methods.
· Keep abreast of technological changes.
· Good communication skills.
· Has the ability to work within a team environment.
· Carry out directions given by the workshop supervisor as required.
· The role reports to the Workshop Supervisor
· Trade qualification in machining or similar.
· Valid Drivers License.
· Demonstrate ability to analyse faults and eliminate the cause.
· Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personnel.
· Good technical background, ability to handle ‘one offs’ with attention to detail and commitment to continuous improvement.
· A good working knowledge of drills, lathes and mills.
· Be competent in the use of conventional Internal and External Micrometers and Verniers.
· Be competent in the ability of reading and interoperating mechanical drawings and be able to measure and sketch simple parts.
· Stable work history.
· Able to complete tasks and work on jobs unsupervised.
· Our work involves precision finishes so you must be able to consistently achieve fine tolerances of 0.01mm on a wide range of challenges.
· Being passionate about the standard of your own work.
· Additional qualifications such as fork lift or overhead crane will be highly regarded.