|Can make and repair parts used in the construction of buildings, bridges, tanks, towers, boilers, pressure vessels and other structures and products.
Can lay out, cut and fabricate structural steel, plate and different ferrour and non-ferrous metals used in a variety of manufacturing and construction industries.
- setting up and operating trade machinery such as brake presses, shears, plasma cutters, oxy-fuel cutting torches, grinders and drills to bend, punch, cut and form metal components
- reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and schematics
- performing calculations and applying shop formulas and other mathematical methods to develop patterns and lay out structural steel
- planning the sequence of tasks and deciding how to cut the steel most efficiently
- assembling and fitting metal sections and plates together to form sub-units or complete units used in the assembly process
- fastening components together using tack welding, bolting and riveting
- utilizing material handling, rigging, hoisting and lifting equipment to move completed assemblies safely
- performing job duties with care and precision
Call/Text: For more information
Landline: 632 744 9530
Smart: 0920 967 1972/0947 890 5357/0947 890 5356/0947 890 5358
Globe: 0917 537 6947/0917 537 6976 / 0917 537 6900
Sun: 0923 595 6499
Chat : Whitepearlrecruit@yahoo.com
Please send your resume with 2x2 picture/docs/coe to:
We will only view resumes sent to this email address!