FINAL INTERVIEW & SELECTION ON:
- Bachelor degree in Instrumentation / electronic engineering.
- Capable of preparing /studying/modifying related technical designs and sketches for engineering products that cater for Oil & Gas, and Petrochemical industries
- Thorough knowledge of instrumentation design and engineering techniques, as well as CAD and graphic skills
- Sound judgement in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of instrumentation/electronic engineering technieques, procedures and standards
- Broad knowledge of the application of instrumentation and electronic engineering to costruction of products for Oil and Gas / Petrochemica industries
- Ability to read/produce instrumentation/electronic/electrical schematics
- Experience in sourcing and specifying controls hardware
- Conversant with the related software application for design, testing and installation
- Sound knowledge and practical application skills in related occupatational health and safety and quality standards
- Ability to compile construction estimates using knowledge of labor rates and material prices
- Ability to effectively manage the workload including organizing, prioritizing, coordinating, meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Supervisory skill and team working skill (Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse workgroup utilizing teamwork techniques)
- Basic site planning, developing and coordinating skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills; accuracy and attention to details
- Industry knowledge and product awareness; customer focus
- Resource management
- Effective communication skill in English and Arabic beneficial; proficiency in computer
SEPTEMBER 17 & 24, MONDAY – MANILA (see our address below)
IN ORDER TO BE INTERVIEWED & SELECTED BY THE EMPLOYER, APPLICANTS MUST CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
SEPTEMBER 18, TUESDAY – BATANGAS (DAYS HOTEL)
SEPTEMBER 22, SATURDAY – CEBU (PESO CAPITOL CEBU)
1. Apply in person. Submit 2 sets photocopies of your resume/bio-data, employment certificates, training certificates (if any), diploma, passport & NBI clearance, 2 pcs 2x2 picture enclosed in a white long folder at:
AUGUSTIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER, INC.
Suites 202 & 200, Gochangco Bldg., 610 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
(Landmarks: at the back of Manila Pavillion Hotel, & near Luneta / Rizal Park)
2. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Apply thru mail. Send application requirements stated above to us thru LBC / Air21 / JRS Express / 2Go, or any other express courier.
***For further inquiries, call or text us at 0917-536-4962 (Globe & TM), 0921-664-5661 (Smart & TnT), or 0922-405-6812 (Sun Cellular) and/or call us at (02) 524-4448 / 524-4416 / 524-8219.
APPLY WITH US NOW AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING NUMBERS OF
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED -