FINAL INTERVIEW & SELECTION ON:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification as "ASNT-NDT Level II in applicable methods.
- Minimum 3 years in mechanical and welding inspection and NDT (for UT, MPI & PT)
- Knowledge of international codes, standards and its interpretations, welding processess, inspection methods, QA/QC related documentations.
- Knowledge of electromechanical devices, flow meters, pressure gauges and transducers, temperature measuring equipment, fluid cleanliness equipment, power measuring devices and otehr needed apparatus.
- Able to read blueprint and use of inspection equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Should possess analytical skills, effective communication skills, decision making.
SEPTEMBER 19 & 23, WEDNESDAY & SUNDAY – MANILA (see our address below)
SEPTEMBER 20, THURSDAY – CEBU (PESO CAPITOL CEBU)
IN ORDER TO BE INTERVIEWED & SELECTED BY THE EMPLOYER, APPLICANTS MUST CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
1. Apply in person. Submit 2 sets photocopies of your resume/bio-data, employment certificates, training certificates (if any), diploma, passport & NBI clearance, 2 pcs 2x2 picture enclosed in a white long folder at:
AUGUSTIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER, INC.
Suites 202 & 200, Gochangco Bldg., 610 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
(Landmarks: at the back of Manila Pavillion Hotel, & near Luneta / Rizal Park)
2. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Apply thru mail. Send application requirements stated above to us thru LBC / Air21 / JRS Express / 2Go, or any other express courier.
***For further inquiries, call or text us at 0917-536-4962 (Globe & TM), 0921-664-5661 (Smart & TnT), or 0922-405-6812 (Sun Cellular) and/or call us at (02) 524-4448 / 524-4416 / 524-8219.
APPLY WITH US NOW AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING NUMBERS OF
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED -