Job Description KC Project – Field Sales Engineer
Purpose of Position: Overall contribution to corporate goals.
The function of this position is managing all activities at the assigned key project, to increase efficiency and to maximize penetration; furthermore, KC is providing technical support, submittals, specifications, and Sales execution to all customers inside the key projects.
• Executes and leads overall business activities for buying and potential customers for the assigned key projects.
• Develops strong relationships with the technical decision makers to assure a high degree of success in achieving favorable High quality power tools Product Specifications within the assigned key projects.
• Achieve profitable sales of High quality power tools products to your defined customer base.
• Apply Strategy approach in order to cover all accounts inside the key project.
• Utilize all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyses, implement and control the opportunities within Key project.
• Establishes call plan schedule for all assigned projects based on a frequency agreed with Director of Commercial .
• Attains specifications and approvals through regular planned calls on jobsite consultants and contractors within the assigned key projects through submittals and design proposals.
• Provides technical support for High quality power tools products. Including design solutions, bill of materials, estimation and submittals for all High quality power tools engineered products.
• Conveys products and applications technical knowledge to clients and field sales personnel.
• Ensures maximum project penetration by providing High quality power tools solutions including non-engineering products to cover all major applications (penetration model).
• Demonstrates High quality power tools products to potential buyers and train up their staff.
• Develops and maintains appropriate projects/accounts tracking systems including activity and progress reporting and action plans based on a frequency established by the Sales Manager.
• Supports the marketing department with competition information gathering and market sensing activities as directed by the Director of commercial.
Dimensions of Position:
Sales revenue: Target for engineering products and penetration targets for assigned projects
Customers: Customers of key projects assigned to the plan.
• Bachelors’ degree in civil or mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of 3-5 years on Key Project Sales.
• Demonstrate excellent multi-level sales skills when in front of customers and prospects, e.g. positive openings, probing to identify opportunities and needs, support, close and handle attitudes
• Have excellent technical skills, e.g. trade, application, product and services
• Have excellent knowledge and selling skills in services and the High Quality Power Tools value proposition, fleet, HOL, pricing, complaint handling
• Master the given support tools, , Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office, intranet and internet, etc.
• Quickly learn new applications, products and services and present them to your customers.
• Good knowledge of construction industry.
• Candidate should be ready to travel to Saudi Arabia within 20 Days.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09062156343 / 09297214671
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters