For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
The Workabroad.ph resume format is the standard format acceptable to all recruitment agecies. Make sure you encode your resume to our database.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - ELECTRICIAN
GULF CABLE AND ELECTRICAL IND. CO.
Job Description and Requirements
- Prime responsibilities and duties Preventive maintenance of electrical parts as instructed by electrical maintenance engineer.
- Repair of old parts as instructed by electrical maintenance engineer.
- Break down repair with minimum downtime of machines, to maintain records of all items as instructed by electrical maintenance engineer.
- To observe the function of electrical parts and regular reporting to electrical maintenance engineer about performance, life and replacement if required.
- Implement repairs , development and fabrication activities which involve the use of the workshop machineries, to attend personally any breakdown likely to take place with any machine or equipment of the plant.
- To assess the life of any parts of machine or equipment suspecting its function.
- To be replaced in advice to avoid breakdown.
- Proper up keep of whole planet including old, used or replaced parts.
- Installation of machinery and any other activities as assigned by Projects & Maintenance Manager from time to time.
- Core competencies: Vocational Trade course in Electrical discipline / SSLC plus relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 total years of experience preferably in cable industry.
- Self-motivated and able to clearly communicate with the team and management at all levels.
- Reasonable presentation skills and ability to provide/receive training.
BEST ONE INTERNATIONAL & CONSULTANCY INC
1810 B SAN MARCELINO ST. MALATE MANILA - FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE CONTACT 524-3907 / 524-3910
LOOK FOR TANYA
YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR COMPLETE DOCUMENTS @ email@example.com
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.