- High knowledge of mechanical systems and design, equipment, structures and operations related to the power, oil & gas industry.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making, human relations and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate with clients, subcontractors, consultants and with peers in resolving problems/issue that may occur during the execution of projects.
- Prior experience with the following:
- Power Plant operations and maintenance works.
- Gas Turbine Generator operations and maintenance works.
- Knowledge in the use of AutoCAD Drawing Software – preferred
- Able to generate Scope of Work and prepare complete mechanical cost estimates for bid package preparation..
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in Job-Explanation meetings and perform site evaluation/study for potential projects.
- Participate in establishing development schedules and driving to successful and on-time completion of projects.
- Ultimate ownership for the mechanical technical quality, functional completeness, and on-time completion of the project.
- Time management and prioritize tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints.
- Remains abreast of current technological progress to ensure company's services remain marketable and competitive.
- Other duties as assigned
Look for Ms. May
Globe No: 0926-6884-111
Smart No: 0908-4995-333
Sun No: 09332195777
CV’s sending: email@example.com
For Manpower pooling only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!