Qualification requirements: for environment & safety officer 1- Graduate in science / Engineering Certified internal auditor for ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001.
- Diploma in industrial safety will be added advantage.
- Qualification in first aid will be added advantage.
- Experience requirements for environment & safety officer minimum seven years as environment / safety officer at least three years of which ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001 certified industry.
- Preferred age 30 to 35 years
- Job responsibilities for the post environment & safety officer.
- Responsible for general safety as enforced in and as applicable for gulf cable based on Kuwait safety regulations.
- Compiling , validating , maintaining and reviewing the aspect register and risk assessment register as per stipulated procedure.
- Responsibilities including internal / external communication related to environmental & safety related regulation, legal and other requirements. Evaluation of compliance Ensuring the contractor and his personnel are aware and bide to organization’s environmental & safety management system requirements.
- Responsibilities related to permits as per document procedures.
- Formulation methods to respond to ,mitigate and prevent environmental emergencies ,testing them and communication to authority.
- Responsibilities related to non-conformance and corrective /preventive actions Maintaining relevant records.
BEST ONE INTERNATIONAL & CONSULTANCY INC.
1810 B SAN MARCELINO ST. MALATE MANILA
- FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE CALL 524-3907 / 524-0910
LOOK FOR TANYA
YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR COMPLETE DOCUMENTS @ email@example.com