1. To perform NDT as per job requirement as per request received from QC Inspectors.
2. To evaluate and interpret the NDT results with respect to applicable Codes, standards, specifications and approved company procedures.
3. To prepare NDT reports and certify the results.
4. To demonstrate each NDT techniques to QC Engineers and Authorized Inspectors prior to perform on the job.
5. To prepare reports for the demonstration of Techniques.
6. To maintain the NDT equipment and instruments in good condition.
7. To estimate the NDT consumables required for the type of work and to prepare request to purchase the consumables.
8. To perform periodic verification of the calibration as per Code requirements.
9. To coordinate with NDT subcontractor for other NDT requirements.
Male, 26-40 years old; fit to work
at least 10 years working experience on the sme field
Applicants may send their updated resumes with detailed job description to firstname.lastname@example.org