Must have a mnimum of 5-10 years experience in Western or Philippine cusine in a high end restaurants.
Responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, and provides professional leadership and direction to kitchen
personnel. Ensures that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifications and
commitment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen. Demonstrates this by example, using
proper food-handling techniques.
1. Prepares daily production list.
2. Ensures that all stations remain stocked before and during the
3. Verifies that kitchen staff follows all recipes and portions servings
4. Keeps kitchen, dish, and storage areas clean and organized.
5. Places food and supply orders as directed.
6. Receives product be verifying invoice and freshness of
7. Hires and trains employees to company standards.
8. Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
9. Actively participates as a member of the management team.
10. Manages staffing levels throughout shift.
11. Oversees kitchen labor and food cost to budgetary requirements.
12. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef at any time.
13 Responsible of monthly inventory
1. College or culinary training or extensive cooking and production experience.
2. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
3. Basic math skills.
4. Knowledge of basic training techniques.
5. Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
6. Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including stoves, refrigeration,
slicer, knives, and dish machine.
7. A minimum of 2 years working in a food preparation position.
I. Professional communication skills, oral and written.
2. Actively supervises, motivates and disciplines employees.
3. Assists with hiring and training of all new employees.
4. Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
5. Organization and leadership skills.
6. Demonstrates strong leadership skills and is a team player.
7. Works well under pressure.
8. Can effectively solve problems.
9. Able to take direction.
10. A minimum of two years working in management.
11. Beverage responsibilities for a minimum of one year.
1. 90% of time standing and 10% of time sitting.
2. Direct contact with guests, managers and employees.
3. Behaves professionally and can be flexible in a changing environment.
4. Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
5. Must speak fluent English.
6. Travel may be required for occasional deliveries, visits to other locations, or company meetings. 9.
Excellent attendance is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
Can work independently with little supervision.
Non Essential Duties and Functions
1. Use of a Point of Sale System
2. Computer Competency (MS Word and MS Excel)
Interested applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org