at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Increase your chances of getting hired - Log in and upload your picture!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - BUS MONITOR
NATIONAL GUARD HEALTH AFFAIRS (AL MADINA HOSPITAL)
Job Description and Requirements
1. Responsible to oversee and accompany school children to ensure proper behavior and safety during the trips.
2. Ensure that school children are takne and arrived at designated pick up points and time for departure.
3. Notify the School Services Coordinator and the parents with regards to the schedule of activities, examinations and changes in school timing.
4. Ensure that only eligible school children are allowed to utilize the School Bus.
5. Maintain and keep records of school children's attendance on daily basis.
6. Performs other job related duties, as assigned.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.