No placement fee will be collected. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Detailed work experience helps employers decide if you are qualified for the position. Make sure your Work Experience is complete and updated!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - QA/QC Officer (AngoMedica2)
Job Description and Requirements
• Is responsible for developing, directing, and coordinating a
• comprehensive Quality Assurance/Quality Control program
• Pharmacy graduate
• with 2 years experience
• Advantage is for candidates familiar with GMP and other Pharmaceutical Production regulations, as well as persons with experience in operating laboratory equipment
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establishes, reviews and implements the Laboratory quality assurance program (including SOPs, Test Methods, Sampling Plans, Specification Sheets, Batch Records, Logbooks, Operating Instructions, Certificates of Analysis etc.)
• Reviews and implements quality assurance programs of other Site departments with the help of relative Managers and/or Supervisors (including SOPs, Logbooks, Operating Instructions, etc.)
• Directs, monitors and evaluates Hygiene, Pest Control and Safety practices and procedures
• Reviews Calibration/Maintenance schedules and Training Agendas
• Establishes Qualification and Validation Protocols
• Assists other departments in Qualification and Validation activities
• Performs internal Quality Audits
• Performs controls and laboratory tests on Raw and Packaging Material as well as on Finished Products
• Ensures Laboratory activities are well documented according to Quality regulations
• Monitors environmental conditions in critical areas
• Reviews complete Batch Records for Product Release/Rejection
• Works with other managers to implement the company's policies and goals
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions and queries can be directed to above e-mail as well or apply in person at below address.
Unit 703 & 704, 139 Corporate Center Building 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City 1227, Philippines
Manila Trunk Line: (+63 2) 812-6704
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.