For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Feel free to call the agency if you have questions or clarifications about their job post here in WorkAbroad!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - ASST. FOREMAN FLOATING DOCK
Qatar National Navigation & Transport Co., Ltd.
Job Description and Requirements
To Supervise all maintenance works of floating docks, shiplift and operate floating docks & shiplift.
- To assist maintenance foreman dock day to day dock operation and maintain log books.
- Maintenance of floating docks and shiplift
- Ensuring that all works area carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with the divbisions qualify assurance procedures and quality manuals
- Calibration of all inspection, measuring and test equipments in floating docks and shiplift
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials to repair and maintain floating docks and shoplift
- maintaining drawing of shoplift and floating docks
- Maintaining operation mauals and installation machinery of shoplift and flaoting docks.
- Diploma in Naval or Mechanical Engineering
- Should posses I.T.I. or training scholl certificate.
- 5 years experience of floating dock and shiplift maintenance work.
- knowledge of operating floating dock and shiplift.
- Should have basic knowledge to read / understand service manual and engineering drawings.
- ability to read , write and speak English language
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.