Maple Leaf Foods Inc. a leading consumer packaged food company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with operations across Canada and in the United States, United Kingdom, Asia and Mexico. Maple Leaf Foods customers are located in many countries worldwide, with the majority of our sales in Canada. Products are also sold in countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Japan and Mexico. Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol MFI.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. has a workforce of 24,000 people, with a culture that is values-based and results-oriented – one that is rich in leadership development and continuous improvement.
- Graduate of any related course
- Not more than 40 years old
- High School Required; Some post secondary preferred
- Height 5'7" +
- Able to pass physical demands testing and lift 50 lbs (women 50 lbs)
- Able to work in food processing facility; able to work in temperatures from 0C to + 50C
- Four plus years of hands on experience as a shipper & receiver in a manufacturing industry (food and/or beverage)
- Six plus years of hands on experience as a shipper & receiver in a manufacturing industry (food and/or beverage); have current forklift certificatication
- Able to pass in-house English testing to CLB 4 fluent basic proficiency, reading, writing, listening & speaking
- Able to pass in-house English testing level 6 CLB Developing Intermediate proficiency
- Strong character
- Able to leave family for at least two years; live in shared housing
- Familiar w/ computers on the job (SAP an asset)
- Completion of secondary school is usually required. Experience in a related clerical occupation or as a warehouse worker may be required. Forklift certificate may be required. Driver's licence may be required.
- Completion of a forklift certificate (when applicable for employment); Have a minimum of four years of work experience in a job similar to the employer’s type of business prior to arriving in Canada.
Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances. Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or in computer system, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions. Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas. Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems. May operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE – NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Passport Copy
4. Employment & Training Certificates
5. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at
(indicate position applied for in the subject line).