· 1) Repairs, calibrates, and maintains medical equipment and instrumentation used in health-care delivery field: Inspects and installs medical and related technical equipment in medical and research facilities for use by physicians, nurses, scientists, or engineers involved in researching, monitoring, diagnosing, and treating physical ailments or dysfunctions.
· 2) Services various equipment and apparatus, such as patient monitors, electrocardiographs, blood-gas analyzers, x-ray units, defibrillators, electrosurgical units, anesthesia apparatus, pacemakers, blood-pressure transducers, spirometers, sterilizers, diathermy equipment, in-house television systems, patient-care computers, and other related technical paraphernalia.
· 3) Repairs, calibrates, and maintains equipment, using handtools, power tools, measuring devices, and knowledge of manufacturers' manuals, troubleshooting techniques, and preventive-maintenance schedules.
· 4) Safety-tests medical equipment and health-care facility's structural environment to ensure patient and staff safety from electrical or mechanical hazards.
· 5) Consults with medical or research staff to ascertain that equipment functions properly and safely, utilizing knowledge of electronics, medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology, chemistry, and physics.
· 6) May demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
· 7) May modify or develop instruments or devices, under supervision of medical or engineering staff.
· 8) May work as salesperson or service technician for equipment manufacturers or their sales representatives.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SEND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
KING FAHD MILITARY MEDICAL COMPLEX located in Dhahran, K.S.A. - http://www.kfmmc.med.sa/sitemap.html
1. Resume with detailed job description.
2. Employment Certificate (present to previous)
3. Reference Letter (at least 3 for each employer)
4. Educational Degrees Certificates (Diploma,TOR)
5. Passport Copy
6. Other Supporting documents (like seminars & trainings attended)
7. NOC - for Ex-abroad
Note: All Documents to be place in a LONG brown envelope and photo copy of your documents should be in A4 size bond paper. (2 sets of documents)
Please Attention to: DORIS - Orange International, Unit D302 OPPEN Bldg., 349 Gil Puyat Ave., Brgy. Bel Air, Makati City.
Salary is negotiable based on qualification.