| Electrical Maintenance Technician – Lodige System
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
•Must be 25-47 years old
•At least 2 years’ experience
•With experience in installation/trouble shooting and maintenance of conveyor.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09283767615 / 09157193217
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters