Must have at least 3 years hands on experience in the maintenance of process controls using DCS, SCADA, and PLC systems to include among others the following;
1. Troubleshooting of the electro-mechanical, electro pneumatic and electronic control devices, controllers, analyzers, recorders, transducers, transmitters, valve positioners, actuators, and other devices used in process control system.
2. Know how on setting, adjusting and calibrating above-mentioned instruments is a must.
3. Must also be knowledgeable in repair of the aforementioned components as applicable.
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
6) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
7) Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
8) safe installation, removal, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of all equipment and facilities electrical systems based on the highest safety, quality standards and best practices. This will include high and low voltage circuits, overhead cranes, automated systems, drives, relays, breakers and some programming of electronic equipment or systems.
9) Develop and maintain Human Machine Interface applications
10) High level of knowledge and experience with PLC programming (Including Allen Bradley, Siemens, Elau, crouzet etc.)
11) Maintenance and update of documentation for the above systems (diagrams, panel drawings and manuals)
12) Management of logic controllers, software and backups
13) Excellent computer and software skills such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Experience with CAD is a plus
14) System administration of the automation control system hardware, network and software
15) Provide timely resolution and troubleshooting of technical issues related to instrumentation and automation control systems Generate detailed work orders, Technical Change Controls and Installation/Operational
16) read and troubleshoot programming logic & make changes if required
17) PLC system building, programming and troubleshooting experience.
18)able to read schematics , circuit diagrams & flowcharts.
19)able to drew PLC flowcharts .
20) able to program , operate & troubleshoot PLC systems
• Candidate must possess at least a 2 year Vocational Diploma.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the field.
• Knowledge of control systems
• Extensive AC and DC drive experience
•able to read workshop drawings
• Able to communicate in English clearly
• Applicants must be willing to work in Riyadh.
• Male 24-45 years old.
Requirements for the application:
1. detailed resume
2. Employment Certificates
4. Training / Seminar Certificate
5. colored picture