- Checking and testing wiring and parts in older vehivles using portable instruments
- Using the readings to find faults
- Researching faults, using manufacturers circuit diagrams and specification manulas
- Repairing or replacing faulty parts
- Retesting the system to make sure everything is working correctly and safely (this may nclude road testing the vehice)
- Filling out repait sheet detailing the work you have done
- You would work with a variety of electronic systems including:
- electronic ignitions, alarms, immobilizers and tracking devices
- electric windows, mirrors and seats, tow bar electrics and air-conditioning
- Customized LED or neon lighting kits, parking warning systems and revers - Can read and write basic english
- Age between 25-40 years of age
- SALARY - NEGOTIABLE, DEPENDS ON SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- GOOD EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS & PACKAGES
IF QUALIFIED & INTERESTED, EMAIL (to:email@example.com) OR BRING THE FOLLOWING:
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.