CNC OPERATORS - LATHE AND MILLING
Our company is a leader in the high precision machining in Montreal, Canada. We operate Lathes, Mills, from 3 to 5 axis, EDM machines both Wire and sink, Grinders both horizontal and cylindrical ID and OD.
Our 100 plus employees produce parts from unique complex prototypes to smal production runs.
We are located in the city of Montreal with very good accesibilty by public transportation and not far from many residential neigborhoods.
We offer competitive compensation including health life insurance, and health coverage for the employee and his familly.
Candidate Must have first hand experience in either LATHE or MILL doing setup and operate CNC lathes and/or vertical machining centres and/or EDM machines.
Must demostrate the use of verniers, micrometers, depth mics, thread gauges, height gages, surface testers, optical shadow graphs
Able to read and interpret engineering drawings with complex geometric tolerances.
Mill : Vertical 3 axis machining. 5 axis milling experiance is a clear advantage.
LATHE: Sub spindle and live tooling as a minimum.
Maintenance of Quality Operating Systems with respect to equipment documentation and record retention
Superior people skills and teamwork. Use of active listening skills, critical thinking, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot and solve problems. Ability to communicate with others as well as actively continuing his own learning.
Good time management abilities. Abilities to work under pressure and in short time frames.
Diploma in the Field
Conversant in English, both oral and written
5 years experience with a Multinational Company
Momentarily, email your Comprehensive Resume only for initial assessment.
- Male; 43 yrs old below; Fit to work
- at least 6 years work experienced as QUALITY INSPECTORS - MECHANICAL PARTS INSPECTORS
- Work abroad experienced is an advantage
- Interested qualified candidates are advised to report personally in our office along with their Resume, Copy of their Certificates (School, Employment, TradeTest, Training, Recognition, etc) and Valid Passport. Please bring all original certificates for verification purposes.
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Applicants who are in overseas province, just email us your Comprehesive Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
2 Sets of
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2/Passport Size
Daily screening,from Mondays - Saturdays only (8am-11am & 1-4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)410-8446 look for Ms. Jem or Kate