CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTION INC.
Constructive Solutions Inc. is a Canadian owned and operated company based in Edmonton, Alberta, that provides innovative services and solutions to the construction industry worldwide.
- Technical Drafting and Detailing
- Engineering & Designing
- Project Support
- Manpower Solutions
Key international relationships have enabled us to provide our clients with the on time support and services they require, while demonstrating continued cost savings. This provides and ensures the competitive edge they require in today’s market.
PROUDLY SERVING ECO-FRIENDLY COMMUNITIES
Established in 1991, Standstone EnviroWaste Services is a waste hauling and recycling company that has been built on quality service, ethical business practices and sustainable waste diversion programs.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANICS
Job Duties may include:
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Check heavy construction equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
Experience and Education:
Experience with large truck engines, automatic transmissions and hydraulics is an asset
Education is an asset
- Maintaining a clean work area and operate tools and equipment in a safe, responsible and proper manner
- Abiding by the company’s safety program and procedures
- Providing quality work
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE – NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1.Resume with detailed job description
2.Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4.Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.