1. Fabricates and assembles structural metal products, such as framework, metal parts for ship structures according to job order, verbal instructions, and blue prints.
2. Diligent and professional executions of assigned work up to the required standards of quality and time.
3. Efficient execution of work with allocated man-hours, according to set targets.
4. Careful use of tools and machinery, preventing excessive wears and tear and breakdowns.
5. Communications to supervision about noticed malfunction of tools and machineries.
6. Prevent wastages of materials and welding consumables.
7. Ensuring tools and materials are used for the purpose for which they were designed.
8. Ensuring that all tools, equipment, unused materials or consumables are returned to base on completion of work by maintaingin housekeping or workplace at required level.
9. Ensure that the safety, quality and environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
10. Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Section Head.
1. Trade apprenticeship with minimum 5 (five) years experience in a ship repair yard or similar industry in the similar scope of work.
2. Should be able to perform all phases of steel repairs according to sketches and drawigns such as fitting, cutting by oxy torch and tack welding.
3. Reading and understanding of steel repair sketches and drawing.
4. Fair knowledge of English for communicating in the workplace.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.