No placement fee will be collected. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Always keep your landline and mobile numbers updated.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - Chemist (SETE)
Job Description and Requirements
SETE Energy Saudia for Industrial Projects Limited (“SETE Energy”) is a lead developer and EPC contractor of water treatment projects in Saudi Arabia and has implemented several water treatment projects for prime clients in Saudi Arabia.
SETE Energy is a member of Latsis Group of companies, a Group active in Europe across a broad range of sectors, including: power, energy, oil refining, shipping as well as private banking and financial services, real estate investment and development, aviation , and mega yacht management and construction .
• Duties and responsibilities
• Carries out analysis and interprets results for waste water treatment.
• Advise recommendations to maintaining plant operation up to the required standards.
• Monitors and coordinates with shift the implementation of approved modifications to enhance plant operation and production.
• Prepares laboratory daily reports.
• Maintains the equipment of the laboratory in good operation condition.
• Issues purchase requisitions for the materials and equipment required for the laboratory.
• Keeps records of all analysis.
Education - B. SC. Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Experience - Minimum 3 years of experience in laboratories of petrochemical / industrial plants.
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume with copies of their school credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions and queries can be directed to above e-mail as well or apply in person at below address.
Unit 703 & 704, 139 Corporate Center Building 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City 1227, Philippines
Manila Trunk Line: (+63 2) 812-6704
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.