For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Don’t have time to encode your resumé? Don’t worry, you may come back anytime and complete your full profile.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - Senior Draughtsman
New Client (Shipyard)
Job Description and Requirements
1. Preparation of 3D models for electrical equipments, cable trays, penetrations and electrical equipment supports.
2. Preparation of electrical layout drawings, cable schedules, termination lists, SLD and block diagrams following class rules and guidance from responsible engineer.
3. Working in accrodance with relevant working instructions and OH&S requirements.
4. Inspection onboard vessel or assemblies of preparation, verification or improvement.
5. Perform other duties as instructed by the Lead Engineers and Senior Engineers.
1. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
2. 5 (five) years experience in shipyard as an Electrical Draughtsman/Designer, 2 years in Senior position.
3. Hands on experience in Production Engineering (Electrical Discipline)
4. 3D modeling of cable trays, Electrical equipment, electrical roooms, using Foran, Shipconstructor or Tribon.
5. Experience in producing engineering drawings for marine constructions.
6. Knowledge of cable routing, basic electrical diagrams.
7. Knowledge of standard marine engineering procedures in drawing detailing (IACS/Yard standard).
8. Proficient in AutoCAD, including 3D modeling.
9. Experience in integrated design software such as Shipconstructor, Foran or similar.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.