1. Identification. selection and design of piping systems for projects as required.
2. Undertaking design and verification calculations, as required.
3. Generation of P&IDs, Operations, as required.
4. Preparation of Class and statutory documentation.
5. Preparation of piping layout drawings (Modeling) as input for production design.
6. Witnessing factory acceptance tests and attending dock trials and sea trials.
7. Participating in design reviews and taking necessary follow-up actions.
8. Ensuring engineering work undertaken in accordance with departmental work instructions, procedures, standards and OH&S requirements.
9. Follow-up with trades and carry out inspections during vessel construction.
10. Writing technical specifications for shipboard equipment.
11. Carry out a technical review of quotations provided by the Project Manager or NB Estimation and make recommendations on the technical suitability of each.
12. Technical liaison with chosen vendor.
13. Perform the duties of the Project Engineer if required.
14. Maintaining the discipline of the department and yard.
15. Conducting shipyard audits, risk assessment and training as required.
16. Other tasks given by the Department Manager in line with departmental activities.
1. Mechanuical, Marine or Chemical Engineering degree from a recognized university.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the marine field.
3. At least 2 to 3 years experience in a design office.
4. Knowledge of AutoCAD R14 or later version.
5. Knowledge of CAESAR II or other piping stress analysis software.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.