- with at least 5 years experience in plastic bottle manufacturing company.
Production Supervisors Job Profile and Description
Production supervisors are accountable for monitoring the manufacturing activities. They have to make sure to maintain production in accordance with engineering specifications, time schedules, expense budgets, quality standards, cost goals and employee safety. They plan, organize, and direct the manufacturing activities to maintain output and production sequence in compliance with goals of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the manufacturing team to accomplish the cost control, quality, and productivity targets.
- Providing technical expertise and coaching to resolve any processing issues, creating and ensuring the execution of correct action.
- Analyzing and resolving problems at work as a fellow member of the manufacturing production crew.
- Interpreting policies and safety guidelines of organization to workers.
- Developing, analyzing, and presenting monthly reports, productivity, forecasts, and safety.
- Establishing work procedures to satisfy production needs.
- Developing, monitoring, and implementing production forecasts and departments budgets.
- Examining products to validate conformance to direct set-up, specifications and adjustments of various machines.
- Managing the production schedule: setting up work schedules, conducting performance evaluations, providing coaching and training, and setting departmental expectations and goals.
- Suggesting and driving changes in working environment conditions and equipments usage to increase the overall efficiency of the production operation.
- Assigning controls and monitoring required recourses for achieving established schedule.
- Maintaining good liaison with quality productive groups, informing them of any difficulties in product or any quality problems.
- Detailded Resume w/ Job Description
- Certificate/s of Employment
- School Credentials ( Diploma/ T.O.R )
- Training Certificates
- Valid Passport
- Please bring one set of your requirements photocopy and original during interview
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE : August 10&11 - 9AM-5PM
Contact Number: 09175933548 - Ms. Mhavel
FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, YOU MAY VISIT OUR OFFICE FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW
FARLAND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT CORP.
2 Floor FSL Bldg. #15 Sacrapante St., Boni-Ave., Mandaluyong City
Telephone No. (02) 5332639 / 5328645
email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk in applicants will be our first priority!