| JOB DESCRIPTION:
- 1) Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases and injuries in general practice: Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- 2) Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- 3) Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- 4) Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs.
- 5) Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- 6) Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- 7) Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, delivers babies, and provides postnatal care to mother and infant.
- 8) Reports births, deaths, and outbreak of contagious diseases to governmental authorities.
- 9) Refers patients to medical specialist or other practitioner for specialized treatment.
- 10) Performs minor surgery.
- 11) May make house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit office or clinic.
- 12) May conduct physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- 13) May provide care for passengers and crew aboard ship and be designated Ship's Doctor.
- Minimum 5 years Experience.
- HAAD Passer
- 28-45 years old
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 09283767615 / 09157193217
For Manpower Pooling / No Fees Collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters